British Science Association Media Fellowship – the inside scoop on how science gets reported at The Guardian
Dr James Rudd was awarded a British Science Association Media Fellowship to work full time as a science journalist at the Guardian for a month this summer.
James will share his insights, including:
- The usefulness of the BSA scheme
- Tips for writing for a general audience:
- How to make your writing more accessible
- Writing to deadlines
- What are the media looking for?
- How to get the press interested in your research
- How to write a press release
All staff and students are welcome to attend – Please sign up here:
See James’ the Guardian profile here:
THIS TALK IS HOSTED BY THE CLINICAL SCHOOL – PLEASE CONTACT VICTORIA SMALLBONE IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.