Mathematics and Machine Learning
With Speaker to be confirmed
Hack: Deep dreaming of a white Christmas
There is no formal talk or reading group today, since it’s past the end of term. Instead, a challenge:
Can we use recurrent neural networks to write Christmas messages? Come and talk about how you trained them! If you want Azure credits, ask email@example.com. I’ll prepare some datasets this week:
- Lyrics for Christmas songs and carols
- 50k tweets from Christmas 2016 (utf8-encoded)
- A Christmas Carol, Dickens
Walkthrough for setting up an Azure virtual machine
- Speaker: Speaker to be confirmed
- Tuesday 05 December 2017, 14:00–15:00
- Venue: Centre for Mathematical Sciences, MR2.
- Series: Mathematics and Machine Learning; organiser: Damon Wischik.