A one-day meeting on statistical inverse problems is being hosted at the the University of Bath, this is in affiliation with the LMS, and is co-organised by colleagues at the University of Cambridge, and the University of Leeds. This one of four LMS meetings on inverse problems every year that brings together researchers who work on advancing the field of inverse problems, both from a theoretical and from an applied point of view. This meeting is also part of the IMI/SAMBa Thematic Semester on MCMC Methods at the University of Bath.
Invited speakers will include:
- Colin Fox (University of Otago, NZ)
- Alistair Gregory (Imperial)
- Serge Guillas (UCL)
- Hanne Kekkonen (University of Warwick)
- Gareth Roberts (University of Warwick)
- Rob Scheichl (University of Bath)
Further information, including a detailed programme and information on how to register is can be found here.