The workshop is to bring together leading researchers from different facets of mathematics, signal and image processing to present their latest cutting-edge research and to establish new directions for future investigations and cooperation. It will also serve as the annual meeting of the GAMM activity group on Mathematical Signal and Image Processing.
The goal of the workshop is to connect researchers in all areas related to the broad research field of mathematical signal and image analysis. For example, we welcome contributions that use and develop tools from:
- Applied Harmonic Analysis and Frame Theory,
- Compressed Sensing,
- Geometric and Topological Techniques,
- Mathematical Morphology,
- Partial Differential Equations,
- Probabilistic and Statistical Methodologies,
- Variational Methods,
for applications related to:
- Signal and Image acquisition,
- Signal and image processing,
- Pattern Recognition,
- Machine Learning.
More information is available on the event organiser’s website here.